- THE AUTOMOBILE MUSEUM ENDS ITS CHRISTMAS PROGRAM WITH A CONTEST AND VARIOUS ACTIVITIES FOR THIS WEEKEND
- ALL THOSE WHO PHOTOGRAPHED THE DILAMBDA LANCIA, WHICH WILL BE TOMORROW AT MUELLE UNO FROM 17 TO 20H, YOU CAN WIN TWO TICKETS AND THE NEW CATALOG OF THE MUSEUM
- IN ADDITION, THIS WEEKEND, VISITORS WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO RIDE IN AN AMAZING MODEL BRASIER 1919
Málaga, January 3, 2013. The Automobile Museum of Málaga dismisses Christmas with activities for everyone during this weekend. Also launched a fantastic competition to give you the chance to win two tickets to visit the Museum and the collection catalog. To participate you will have to travel back to the era of swing tomorrow January 4, from 17 to 20h. There, under the music of the group PetiSwing, you should be photographed next to the spectacular Lancia Dilambda expose by the Automobile Museum. Then just have to share on social networks of the Museum. There are two ways to do this:
- Upload the photo to the Facebook page and indicating in the text “Muelle Uno Contest”.
- Photo sharing via Twitter mentioning the @MuseoautomovilM
Among all entries will be chosen 4 images, which can be seen in the Museum’s Facebook page starting next January 8, 2013. The fans themselves are the ones to decide the winning image. To see the contest rules can click here
Take a ride in one of the amazing car collection
Other activities planned for the end of Christmas will take place during this weekend. On Saturday, January 5 at 12.30 all visitors can enjoy a guided tour of the usual price of entry, and Sunday January 6 at 12.30 will take place “Moving Cars”. In addition, at the end of both activities all visitors can stroll through the amazing facilities in a Brasier model from 1919, a vehicle with capacity for 10 people and the Portuguese police used as personal transport.
Text and photograph by: Museo Automovilístico de Málaga.